Imago Workshops for Couples
Facilitated by Mark Groblewski & Amy Hart Groblewski
Mark Groblewski, LCSW has been a psychotherapist for 20 years and an Imago therapist since 2005. He currently practices in Clear Lake.
Amy Hart Groblewski is a professional speaker and trainer specializing in helping company leaders and employees develop stronger communication & leadership skills.
In 33 years of marriage, Mark and Amy have worked through numerous challenges and are reaping the rich rewards of their commitment to growth. They are the proud parents of adult son Ryan.
NEXT WORKSHOP DATE
Friday, July 31st 6:30pm-9:00pm
Saturday, August 1st – 9 a – 7 p
Sunday, August 2nd- 9 a – 4 p
Special Restoring Connection pricing —-$775 per couple (including materials); now $575
Call Mark to Register & for More Info.: 832-687-7915
Limited Seating. Reserve today! Workshop Information
This is for you if you are experiencing:
- Stressful transitions like work pressures, blended families, an empty nest, changing family dynamics
- A desire to move beyond monotony, increasing the love and growth in your current relationship
- A new relationship you want to advance beyond patterns of the past* A longing to rediscover the passion and fun
- Tension and conflict with your partner
What you can expect
- Relief from the tension & stress in your relationship
- Develop a clear understanding of what you need and how to communicate it to your partner
- Learn how to make powerful and effective agreements that accelerate trust
- Understanding of your (and your partner’s) triggers for conflict
- Tools that help you communicate and connect
What is Imago?
Harville Hendrix’s book Getting the Love You Want introduces the theory that we are unconsciously attracted to our image of the positive and negative attributes of our parents or caregivers. This image is called our Imago.
Committing to healing love relationships creates the opportunity to now get our needs met, regain parts of our lost selves, and learn new ways of being that are more helpful than the old protective behaviors of childhood.